Cape Verde is known to be on of the best places in the world to fish for the Atlantic Blue Marlin. This predator lives here all year round, but the best time to fish it is from mid-March to the end of June. In September and October there are quite fewer individuals, but the specimens that are caught are much larger.
- Menu Toni Duarte 18 May, 2018
- The beautiful city of São Vicente 19 February, 2018
- Baia das Gatas 2017 takes place between August 11 and 13 13 April, 2017
- Santiago and Cape Verde will be joined by plane this summer 26 March, 2017
- Marlin Fishing 27 January, 2017